Top-of-the-line digital cutting and creasing – unparalleled efficiency and proven ROI
The Highcon™ Beam digital cutting and creasing solution extends the digital finishing revolution to mainstream production. With a speed of up to 5,000 sheets per hour, this breakthrough machine was developed as a robust solution to the challenges facing folding carton converters and print service providers.
The Highcon Beam replaces the expensive and slow conventional die-making and setup process with a digital technology that delivers improved responsiveness, design flexibility and the ability to perform a wide range of applications in-house. The Highcon Beam takes digital cutting and creasing into a new dimension of value, to both your business and your customers.
At a Glance
- Digital cutting and creasing for mainstream production
- A speed of up to 5,000 B1/42 in. sheets per hour
- Profitable solution for short and long runs
- Improved supply chain responsiveness, short turnaround time and last minute corrections
- A wide range of new, high value applications offering differentiation and competitive edge
- Design creativity unleashed by eliminating tooling and streamlining setup
- High speed - up to 5,000 B1/40 inch sheets/hour
- Wide substrate range - 200 µ / 8 pt. - 2 mm. / 78 pt.
- VDC (Variable Data Cutting) and Advanced Registration - optional modules